Know How to Recover Deleted Excel Spreadsheet:
Whatever the reason behind the deletion of Excel file, you can perform recovery of Excel File with the assistance of Office File Recovery Software. This software is equipped with the attractive features and impressive techniques which help in easy recovering of Excel spreadsheet. This software provides you complete scenario of how to recover deleted Excel Spreadsheet by its demo version which is available for FREE. It is well supported to perform file recovery on Windows and Mac versions. It involves simple and safe process of recovering deleted Excel files. Know let us see what are the different reasons for which Excel file gets deleted
How Excel Spreadsheet Gets Deleted?
- When the user opt for Shift+Del command then it will result in the permanent deletion of Excel spreadsheet
- Accidental deletion of file is another case in which file gets deleted from the stored place and it is happened due to the negligence of the user
- When the file system is corrupted or damaged due to any reason, then it will also result in the same deletion of Excel file
- Sometimes virus gets attacked to the file and it is also one of the reasons for the deletion of files.
System Requirements for operating this Tool:
- Operating System– Works on Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, 2003, 2008, Vista and so on.
- RAM– 512 MB
- Free disk space– 50 MB (for installation)
- For using this software, log in as Local System Administrator on Windows PC is required.
- Ability to Supports 32-bit, 64-bit PC