Have you ever undergone through such instances where you lose your data from the drive after format? However, in such situation you need to use any data recovery software because the data can’t be recover manually if you format the drive. You can recover those formatted data with the help of data recovery software like Recover Drive software as the data still present in the hard drive. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.recoverdrive.net/after-format.html
Reasons for unexpected formatting of the system:
- Interruptions like unexpected power failure, system shutdown while formatting hard disk drive may result in huge data loss
- An error like “unformatted drive”, “Hard drive not recognized and needs to be formatted”, format it now”, etc. In such cases, the user may mistakenly press on format option which results in data loss.
- Using any unreliable third party tool to format the hard drive may result in data loss
- You mistakenly click on “Format” option instead of “Eject” while removing any secondary storage device like external hard drive, memory card.
- You may lose files after reformatting the OS.
- The current Windows OS has got corrupted which reducing or interrupting the normal performance of the system.
- If your hard drive is totally infected with harmful viruses or malware then the drive cannot be repaired and the only one is left with you to format the entire drive.
- You may also lose data of you want to change the version of Windows OS installed on the system.
If your hard drive or any drive get formatted then you may come across some situation as mentioned above. In such circumstances, don’t lose your hope!! Because you can easily get back the data which has been formatted by utilizing Recover Drive software.
Features of Recover Drive software:
- Recover Drive software will help you to recover drive after format on all version of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, etc.
- This software, first of all, scan your entire hard drive or drive and recover formatted, deleted, lost data in simple steps.
- The software can recover data from all type of hard drive interfaces such as SAS, SATA, ATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Recover Drive software also recovers data from repartitioned, reformatted, and corrupted hard drives.
- This software is compatible with all popular removable disks manufacturers like Kingston, Maxtor, Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, etc.
- Using this utility, you can recover drive after format from a various storage device such as FireWire drive, external hard drive, iPods, memory cards, USB drives, memory sticks, etc.
- The software allows you to sort the recovered data on the basis of file extensions by using “Data View Type” or “File Type” view option.
- Using the “Preview” option of the tool, the user can easily view the recovered files before saving it to the preferred place.