Are you looking for the solution to the problem, how to undelete files on Windows OS which are inaccessible due to crashing of system hard drive? If you are thinking that you have lost your files forever then let you know that these files are not deleted or lost permanently in fact you can undelete them by using one of the recovery software like undelete software. However keep in mind this undelete software is useful only when your hard drive is logical corrupted. Undelete software is one of the award winning and popular tool which is capable to recover lost, deleted and formatted files from hard drive. This is non-destructive and read only software which does not modify your original files at the time of recovery.
There are lots of situation where you may lose your important files from system and you need to use undelete software to recover those files. Some of those situations are mentioned below,
Reasons behind loss of files:
- Accidental use of “Shift+Delete” option.
- Accidental emptying re-cycle bin.
- Selection of wrong drive for formatting in which you have stored important files.
- Ignoring the errors while formatting, re-formatting of system hard drive.
- Corruption of MBR due to hazardous threats like virus or malware attack.
- Failure of process of partition or re-partition of system hard drive.
- Deletion of files from Dos command prompt.
- Corruptions of Windows file system like FAT and NTFS.
- Sudden system shutdown while accessing files from it.
If any one of you are suffering from loss of files due to any one of the above explained situations then you can go for undelete software. But before knowing about undelete software let’s know some precautionary steps which prevents loss of data in future.
Precautionary measures to avoid data loss:
- Keep updated antivirus in your system to avoid virus attack.
- Use good quality of UPS to avoid unexpected system shutdown.
- Keep backup essential files before formatting, re-formatting, partitioning or re-partitioning process.
- Never keep any kind of volatile data on system desktop.
- Don’t use untrustworthy sites to download , upload important files
Still if you are facing the same data loss problem then to undelete files you can use the undelete software. The capabilities and advanced working qualities of this software are mentioned below.
Advanced features of Undelete software:
- If your system is fails to boot, system hard drive get crashed, or even if you re-installed your Windows OS then also undelete software helps to recover deleted or lost files from these hard drives.
- Undelete software is capable to recover more than 300 types of files on the basis of unique signature along with its name, size, type and date.
- Undelete software supports to the file system like, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 etc.
- Undelete software is one of the best software to recover files from emptied re-cycle bin, formatted, reformatted, partitioned and re-partitioned system hard drive.
- Along with system hard drive you can undelete files from other storage media like, memory card (like, CF, SD, MMC etc.), external drive, USB drives, iPods etc.
- Undelete software supports to the multiple brands of hard drive like, Iomega, Samsung, Hitachi, Sony, Toshiba, Buffalo, etc.
- Undelete software is compatible with Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7.
Undelete software is available in free demo version you can download it and try for recovery before purchasing this software. If you feel satisfied with this result then you can buy this software to save those recovered results.