Microsoft Office Outlook is preferred by the most users, which are involved for personal or business purpose to meet their emailing requirements. Outlook not only to send and receive emails but it can also use to keep the track of different attributes (data items) like appointment, contacts, remainders, to do list, tasks, calendars and many more. It is ideal for that Outlook who wants to everything at one place. From the time, when user creates their email account with Outlook, it stores all the information’s on PST file. PST file stands for Personal Storage Table. It is used as a standalone application. Outlook consists of different types of versions such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and more.
Outlook also facilitates user to work in offline mode that is, without getting connected to internet connection. Mails and other data items that are accessed in offline mode can stored in an .OST file format extension. When MS Outlook get an internet connection, automatically all the data items which are updated or modified files get synchronized and stored in the mail server. OST stands for Offline Storage Table. Sometimes OST files might get corrupted in many situations. Then you need to fix OST file that are corrupted and in order to restore data from it.
Scenarios for OST file get corruption:
- Error while synchronizing with server: It may completely Outlook OST file and lead to corruption. This error occurs mainly because of OST files is not synchronized properly due to improper connection with server and network problems such as slow network connection etc.
- Intrusion of viruses: These viruses play a vital role in damaging OST files due to severe infection of system. However, if the downloaded OST file from internet is infected by virus, it leads to complete OST file damage and become inaccessible.
- Download error: Incomplete state of OST files download get corruption due to slow internet connection and interrupts.
- OST file size exceeds: Because of increase in Outlook OST file size it might get corrupt, when it exceeds the specified file size limit that is, 2GB in Outlook 2003 version, 20 GB in Outlook 2007 version, etc. It becomes inaccessible and leads to OST file corruption.
- Outlook compatibility: Due to improper update of an Outlook application, OST file might get corruption while Upgrade from one version to another.
- Other issues: There are few more factors that can cause corruption of OST file which includes software clashes, improper shut down, power surge, and other issues leads to OST file inaccessible and corruption.
What is there for the users in Fix OST Software?
This software is an award winner and highly recommended program by the group of industry experts for repairing corrupted OST file with ease. It has been developed by simple graphical user interface and with its self descriptive screen even non technical user can understand easily. Read on this page for fixing password protected OST files and highly encrypted without modifying the source file.
It can efficiently fix OST file which is created on all the version of Microsoft Outlook like 2010, 2003, 2007 and 2000. User can restore emails which are emptied from deleted items folder easily. It is compatible in repairing the Outlook OST file on various Windows operating system versions such as Windows 8, Vista, XP, Windows 7, etc.